My Hometown!

Suita: A Wonderful Place


Suita is my hometown. Suita has a lot of fan places which is worth visiting. If you have a chance, please visit there. I'll write information about it in my blog today.



(Links for more information about Suita)




(Wonderful places in Suita)

1. Expo'70 Commemorative Park:

There is a lot of nature. You can enjoy the scenery in each season.


2. EXPO CITY:

There are a lot of shops in this city, a giant eheel, and an aquarium.


3. Panasonic Stadium:

This stadium is the home stadium of "GAMBA OSAKA" (the soccer team in Osaka).


4. OYUBA (hot spring):

You can enjoy many kinds of hot springs in OYUBA. Also, you can eat some delicious food.


5. Asahi Beer Museum:

In this museum, you can learn how to make the beer. In addition, you can actually drink beer.



(YouTube video) 


(Google Map)

コメント

  1. I have never been to this place, so I would like to visit your hometown!

    返信削除
  2. There are many famous buildings in Suita city! I want to go to Suita city.

    返信削除
  3. My friends live in Suita city. I sometimes visit EXPO city.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review