I want to visit London!

London: The beautiful and historical place




In London, there are a lot of fascinating places. I really want to visit there, so in this article, I'm going to write about the place I'm interested in.




(Links for London)



(YouTube video about London)
This video shows how to enjoy sightseeing in London.




(top 5 things I want to do in London)

5. enjoy afternoon tea















4. go to British Museum













3. watch The Phantom of the Opera in Her Majesty's Theatre













2. riding London Eye (Ferris wheel)



1. go to Buckingham Palace and watch the ceremony of changing the guard













(google map of London)




Thank you for reading my blog!!

If you have more ideas about sightseeing in London, please write to me!

コメント

  1. I'd love to visit London because of your selection of pictures. These are awesome!

    返信削除
  2. I would like to go to see the museum. Also, the architectural structure of the London eye was wonderful for me .

    返信削除
  3. London is a wonderful city and I want to go!

    返信削除
  4. I'd like to go to London someday...
    These buildings are very beautiful!

    返信削除
  5. I have not eaten afternoon tea. I want to visit there and enjoy it someday!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review