Product Review

 HP Spectre x360 14-ea Review



(Overview)

HP Spectre x360 14-ea is a laptop created by Hewlett-Packard Japan.
This laptop has various features.
The price was 275,000 yen.

(Features)

・width: around 17mm, weight: 1.35kg
・16GB
・have privacy filter on the screen







・have the camera cover (kamerakiru switch), protect privacy
   (can switch to on or off with one push of a button)
・fast charge (50% per 45min)
・the keyboard glows





(Pros and Cons)

(+)
・grat design: simple but luxury
・good weight and width to carry everywhere
・can protect privacy by privacy filter and kamerakiru switch
・very beautiful screen

(-)
・high cost (but it is worth the cost)

(Rating)

I give this laptop a score of 9.5/10.
I use this laptop for a year and have no complaints about this. I want to use this more.

コメント

  1. The design is so cool! I want to know more information about this.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Having a privacy filter on the screen is very good for me because I often use my laptop at the cafe.

    返信削除
  4. Very nice computer! And very cool!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review